Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Be Inspired: Huge Letter Backdrop for your Party

First of all, I'd like to thank Ms. Bambi Hernandez's of Alice's Wonderland for making us part of this party for her client.
Her facebook page: click here

When Ms. Bambi asked me to make a huge letter standees made from wood for her event, I was kinda hesitant at first - it's so huge and I worried (during those times) how we could deliver the items to her place.

And when I saw these letters, I thought it's for a wedding! and will be placed outside the venue as entrance decor..

But when she posted the photos after the event on her Facebook page.... I was really amazed with the creativity Ms. Bambi has! Even the hanging umbrellas that served as flower pots --- so clever!!
Anyways, I would like to share some photos (which I grabbed from her page.. credits to her)..

Be Inspired!



Cheers,

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment