Wednesday, August 22, 2012

PARTY PREPS: Invitations and Party Printables



Since we’re only planning for a simpler 3rd birthday party for Jacob, I decided to make a simple Justice League Invitation (which won’t be printed) and only be posted in my personal account in Fb page ( it’s only a simple party in a restaurant with approx 60-70 guests).

I got the template from “Mr. Google” J and look up for captions on the web that’s related to our theme – Superhero Party!

INVITATION:

Size: 5x7 inches
Program used: I’m fond of playing/using MS Publisher for editing, doing layouts, etc (I’m not good with Adobe L)
Fonts used (for party details):   EA FONT (this is the closest font I could find only for Justice League) and Breezed Caps (for FLASH)





Justice League invitation



NAME TAG:

I always coordinate templates for all of printables I used for every party we have. In this case, I used the same template as with the invites, only, I changed the layout and the size.

Size: 2x3 inches
Program used: MS Publisher
Fonts used (for party details):   EA FONT
Printed on Sticker paper: Available in all bookstore nationwide

Justice League Nametag

TAGS AND OTHER PRINTABLES:
These are printed either on board paper or sticker paper. These designs will be used for the prizes, loots and giveaways for the party.



 


Thank you Label

Thank you tag

Below are blank templates in case you will need it for your own party!


Superhero template


Nametag template
  
  Cheers!!

Grace


 























No comments:

Post a Comment