Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Party Prep: Jacob's 3rd Birthday Bash

It's been a while since I post something new here. And now I'm back planning my son's 3rd birthday party! 
I thought we wouldn't give him a party since it's his 3rd and we're saving for my next baby (pregnancy, etc)... But first born, first grandson will always gets the best of everything.. So here we are again.. and too bad, I'm cramming!

With more than a month of preparation (unlike Jacob's 1st and 2nd Birthday Bash), it feels like i'm running out of time! Anyways, here are some of the updates on Jakey's Superhero Party 


Date: 16 Sept 2012 
Since I'm cramming already, I need at least a week more for planning, so I asked my husband to celebrate Jakey's 3rd the weekend after his actual birthday (which is Sept 11). And opted for Sunday, since I'm managing business and work during weekdays. 

Venue: Shakey's Shopwise Sucat, Paranaque City 
At first, we though of having a Swimming Party in Laguna. We will just rent a private pool for 24 hours and invite all our family, relatives and friends to come by and enjoy the weekend, and of course, Jacob's birthday. However, when I start computing the expense -- Oh my, I need to cancel this and opt for a much simpler party - with less hassle and expenses. 
I asked my husband to inquire restaurants with buffet service with function rooms, but it's really quite heavy on my budget too since they don't offer packages. 
Luckily, I saw post in SP Forum regarding Shakey's Party. I scanned and asked Jojo to  inquire. I chose Shopwise Sucat because: 
  • our families are coming from the South Area (that includes Laguna, Las Pinas, Taguig and Paranaque) 
  • We usually dine here and crews are nice (I hope they will handle our party the way I sees it) 
  • Comfortable function room for party 
Theme: Justice League Party
I have no choice but to avail this theme - Good thing Jacob knows most of the characters so I chose this over Barney. Moreover, I have more options in choosing prizes, loots, etc.



After I booked the venue, and inquire all details I need to know from them (I'll make a separate post on this).. Now, I'm moving forward! Yay!!

Party Printables:

I love these stuffs for parties! But with a limited time left for me and now I'm a super busy bee.. I just make sure I finish one task every night before the party..
So, for now here are some of the printables:

Invitation: This isn't finalized yet, though the design, layout etc are ok with me (I just have to show it to my husband) and have Jacob photo taken for the invites  (replace the one below)
*NOTE: This won't be printed out but will only be posted in our Facebook Page (Private Account) for friends, relatives to see.

Superhero invitation
Name tags:
Since I want a synchronized layout for all of Jacob's party printables, below is his party's name tag!
 And will be printed on sticker paper, maybe around 20-30pcs only.

Superhero name tag

I will give all details on printable on a separate blog post (including the size, font types used, etc)

Hope this post excites you as much as I do! Will keep you posted on Jacob's 3rd Birthday Bash!


Cheers!


Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment