Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Peg: Red and Turquiose Baptismal Theme

I'm due to "pop" anytime now! But what I'm really looking forward to (aside from seeing our lil' angel Tharaa) is her Baptism!
I know! I'm so excited to prepare for her christening that I'm now gathering ideas for the event. I have two (2) themes in mind. Please help me choose which!

On this topic, it's all about color themed event! - Red and Turquiose Party

It looks like it's more of a wedding theme, but really, when I saw this post on Hostess with Mostess blog, I fell in love with the color combination and details.

Hostess with Mostess blog post - here


If I came to decision to choose this theme, definitely the polkadots will be part of the whole theme, too!

For the cake, I love their fondant cake! However, i'll opt for a marshmallow icing than this..
Fondant looks good, but, I want to eat the cake!


To Make it more look like of the baptismal cake, the ribbon will not be part and will be replaced with small flowers, definitely it's white too!

I'll have our staff/team to make me this kind of cake tray..

More pegs below. (I'm loo lazy to update my Pinterest, lol)





I love the cake here!
lovely cupcakes
giveaways option
more cakes!

Do you have anymore ideas how could I pull this theme for my Lil' Tharaa's baptism?
Will wait for your comments!


Cheers,



Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment